The Civil Services Examination (CSE) is a nationwide competitive examination in India conducted by the Union Public Service Commission in order to recruit candidates for various central government positions like the Indian Administrative Service (IAS), Indian Foreign Service (IFS), Indian Police Service (IPS) among others.
This examination is conducted every year with a fixed schedule which is provided by UPSC atleast one year prior to the examination. There is a general belief amongst the people that this is the toughest examination(competitive) in India.
We have a firm belief in hard work, similar to every other examination even this examination is surmountable. With concrete planning and dedicated execution of the plan anyone can clear this examination. The key over here is that as a student you have to stay focused, motivated and dedicated towards your plan and success will come.
We believe that every candidate has their strengths and weaknesses. Careful analysis of it is required before walking down any road. We believe this can be taped by conducting one on one counseling sessions with every candidate aspiring to become an IAS officer.
To know the complete details of the examination you can watch the above video.
Before enrolling any student we conduct a one on one counseling session with every student wherein we discuss with the student about its basics, its timings etc and create a detailed ROADMAP(PLAN) to execute. Our experience says that by the end of this session the candidate himself/herself start feeling confident about their GOAL and here is the half battle won.
We happily invite you to visit us at our office to experience this session and move one step closer towards your goal.
The UPSC Comprehensive Classroom Program provides you the complete preparation package from Prelims to Mains to Interview.
We also provide training for selected optional subjects.
The program has been designed keeping in mind the dynamic nature of the exam, helping the student develop his/her overall personality.
We run Regular batches to help you to prepare for UPSC Examinations. This classroom program is bilingual i.e in English and Hindi.
A team of professionals who have very good exposure and experience, who knows the ins and outs of the civil services exam are available at all time to help you, to guide you towards success in the civil services examination.
We are here to bring out the best in you to make you the BEST and help you climb the ladder of success and hence it is the ULTIMATE place to learn and grow.
We would assist you by knowing your own potential and preparation level, so that you can start your preparation from that level only.
Features of the program are :
- Complete coverage of the syllabus from Prelims and Mains perspective
- Current affairs coverage and analysis helping the student develop their analytical ability
- Answer writing and evaluation for mains preparation
- Notes and study material covering all the topics
- We make Short batches of 20-30 students. So that each student gets personalized attention
- Guidance lectures by some of our previous toppers
- Experienced faculty
- Effective and adaptive teaching Methodology
- you can opt for Exclusively GS program. Students can even opt for combined Program GS + optional
- Regular tests are conducted for improving the skills and this practice help the aspirants to perform well in the exams
- Regular Feedback given to students for real time check-up of their preparations
- We maintain a performance record of every student, so that we can identify their strengths and weaknesses and work on them. Provide constant motivation and support to overcome the weakness and work towards strengths
- Free counselling