Maharashtra Public Service Commission (MPSC) is a Constitutional Body established Under Article 315 of Constitution of India which provides a smooth and efficient functioning of the Government of Maharashtra (GoM) by providing suitable candidates for various Government posts and advise them on various service matters like formulation of Recruitment Rules (RR), advise on promotions, transfers and disciplinary actions etc. It conducts exam for various state government post like the MPSC Rajya Seva, Class 2: PSI, STI and Saral Seva and Class 3: Excise, Tax ASO and Clerical.
Every year more than 10 lakh students appear for the various exams conducted by MPSC out of which only a handful successfully clear the exam. As you can see that the competition is very stiff and clearing these exams require a dedicated effort with the right guidance.
Our MPSC classroom program is just the right choice for your MPSC preparation. The MPSC classroom program prepares you to tackle all the exams conducted by MPSC. We provide extensive coverage of subjects like Polity, Economy, History, Geography, HRD etc. along with current affairs giving you a one stop solution for your MPSC preparation.
Some of our USPs are:
- Providing clear success mantra with effective study practices.
- Quality & Timely coverage of Entire Syllabus.
- Regular test series program for both Prelims and Main Exams.
- Note and study material covering all the topics.
- Personalised attention in smaller batches.
- Guidance lectures by some of our old toppers.
No Reviews found for this course.